Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Layout

Just to keep life interesting, I've changed the template on my blog to Blogger's dynamic template.

One consequence is that I now need to send the full posts in the feed (I didn't before because I wanted people to visit the site so I could track them).

Another consequence is that DISCUS isn't supported, so for a short time I've turned off my comments. Once I figure out how to get DISCUS working again, I restore them.

Given these issues I may change the blog back to a simpler template, but I figure I'll leave it this way for a few days until I decide. Enjoy (it's quite an entertaining template :-)

UPDATE: Seems like DISCUS isn't going to support this template for a while, so I think I'll just open the blog up to comments in Blogger and then import them over later, when DISCUS is ready. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the Feedback!